A great presenter has the power to move people. But most of us settle for simply covering the information on the slides. We get done speaking and no one is rushing up to meet us. We completely miss the opportunity to create memorable experiences for our audience.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The importance of clarity
- Why you should speak at a 5th grade level
- About the Lessig method of presenting
- How power poses can increase your level of confidence and authority
- The power of intentionality
You can read the entire transcript or listen below.